Bottling our new cider
“Horatia’s Tipple” – a delicious Artisan Cider!
There was lots of activity and fun yesterday at our new cider making venue in Swafield. Most of our Artisan Trunch Cider “Horatia’s Tipple” has now been bottled, and it is really delicious.
It will become even better when it has matured over the next few months. You will find it in our outlets in the summer months.
Where to buy Trunch Cider
Our outlets from this summer will probably be
- Trunch Corner Stores, Mundesley Road, Trunch, 01263 722072
- Country Pickings, Mundesley, 01263 720054, www.countrypickings.co.uk
- Groveland Farmshop, Roughton, 01263 833777, www.grovelandfarmshop.co.uk/
- Cromer Farmshop, 15 Tucker St, Cromer, NR27 9HA, 01263 513677, http://cromerfarmshop.co.uk/
- The Vernon Arms, Southrepps, 01263 833355
- Swafield Village Fete, June 2017
- Trunch Open Gardens & Scarecrow Festival, 16 July 2017
- Trunchonbury Festival, Knapton, 25-27 August 2017